Thursday, February 20, 2014

Manifestation of the Love of Jesus


A little while ago me and some friends were walking down town by the river when we met this man. He was intoxicated and he walked up to us cussing everyone out. We started talking to him and he told us stuff that happened to him while he was in the Special Forces. He had to shoot one of his fellow soldiers because he was going to blow their cover. And he can't sleep now because of the flashbacks and pain! He said he had to get drunk just so he could fall asleep. So I told him I know someone who can bring him comfort and peace! And I asked him if we could pray for him! When we started praying for him he began to cry as Jesus's unconditional love began to break in!!!! I am glad to say that I serve a real God who is more powerful and loving than you can imagine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment